We are move here www.concertmanila.com | FOLLOW GOOGLE + Concertmanila














































EVERY TIME I DIE THE ACACIA STRAIN LIVE IN MANILA POSTER

EVERY TIME I DIE THE ACACIA STRAIN LIVE IN MANILA POSTER, TICKET PRICES, POSTER, DETAILS
PULP Live Productions presents
Every Time I Die and The Acacia Strain LIVE in Manila!
Catch them live as they rock Manila for the first time!
EVERY TIME I DIE & THE ACACIA STRAIN LIVE IN MANILA TICKET PRICES:
PhP 2,060.00
PhP 1,030.00
Tickets are available at all Ticketworld and SM Tickets outlets
Call 891-9999(for Ticketworld) or 470-2222(for SM Tickets) for more details
Every Time I Die and The Acacia Strain LIVE in Manila concert will be on October 8,2011 at the A. Venue Events Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Music Video

More on this category »
 

Most Reading

Tags

Sidebar One